The ENSA LEDBT18WS and LEDBT36WS are an automated, customisable, energy saving batten lights. It features a 5.8GHz microwave motion sensor, daylight sensor and control electronics to compound energy savings offered by switching to LED from fluorescent tubes.
• Effectively halve power use compared to 600mm (2ft), 1200mm (4ft) fluorescent twin battens.
• Compound your energy savings with adjustable daylight and motion sensors.
• 360° microwave sensor detects motion through doors, glass or even thin walls.
• IP65 rated: polyurethane gaskets, stainless steel clips and polycarbonate diffuser.
• Adjustable 10s ~ 12min on-time delay: perfect for carparks, stairwells and more.