Advanced aerodynamic blades and electronic control means the Attitude is at the cutting edge of ceiling fan efficiency, drawing only 48 Watts on high speed while moving more air than similar size fans that are thicker in size and heavier. When operating to supplement other cooling and heating devices this fan consumes as little as 5W when running on the lowest speed setting.
Clever engineering allows the Attitude to have its major parts removed and replaced without requiring an electrician in most States of Australia, allowing faster turn around time and reducing service costs.
- High efficiency aerofoil blade design
- Reversible airflow from remote
- 6 selectable speeds for Summer (forward) or Winter (reverse) use
- 3 Speed Wall Control Pack available Separately (No Reverse Function)
- C-Bus Control Pack available Separately
- 2 years ‘in-home’ warranty on non-user replaceable parts. 5 years warranty on user replaceable parts
- User serviceable (see instruction manual in regards to which components can & cannot be serviced by the customer)
- Suitable for use with Building Automation Systems (when using additional (accessory) interface)
- Coastal/Indoor/Outdoor undercover use
- Robust die-cast aluminium body and canopy