Should your goods be faulty or damaged upon receipt, Mases Lighting will offer a full refund or exchange in accordance with its obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“Act”).
To the extent permitted by law, Mases Lighting:
- limits its obligations and liability for the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price of any goods to its obligations under the Act;
- is not liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in way whatsoever in relation to the use of any goods; and
- is not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any goods.
- Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange.
- Products may differ from those pictured on the website due to natural variations in colour/finish and scale of the image.
Return by shipping
To arrange a refund or exchange by sending the goods back to Mases Lighting, please email our firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9789 6300
You will need to cover the cost of the freight, and include your original receipt or website order confirmation email with your returned items. All goods must be returned in original packaging and resalable condition.
Shipped returns may take up to 14 days to process, and notification will be by email.
Returns of Purchases Made in Store
To receive an immediate exchange or refund, you can return the goods within 30 days to the store from which you purchased them. A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price. You must present a copy of your store receipt.
All goods must be returned in original packaging and resalable condition.
All fittings have a minimum 12 month warranty, if installed by a qualified electrician, excluding globes.
Unless a product is labelled DIY (Do-It-Yourself), all electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician.